Consulting Engineers South Africa (CESA)
As we provide the only FIDIC Accredited Trainer in South Africa and align ourselves to FIDIC, our courses are accredited through the Consulting Engineers of South Africa (CESA). CESA is an accrediting body for ECSA and the member organisation for FIDIC in South Africa.
CESA Accreditation Numbers
- FIDIC Module 1: A Practical Approach to FIDIC Contracts CESA-1024-05/2020
- FIDIC Module 2: The Management of Claims and Resolution of Disputes under FIDIC Contracts CESA – 1490 – 08/2021
- FIDIC Online – A Practical Approach to FIDIC Contracts CESA-1102-07/2020
- NEC ECC Including NEC4 Changes CESA-1491-08/2021
- Construction Planning and Programming CESA-1206-10/2020
- JBCC Principal Building Agreement and N/S Subcontract Agreement CESA-1411-04/2021
- A One Day Introduction to the GCC 2015 Edition CESA-1492-08/2021
- FIDIC Module 1: A Practical Approach to FIDIC Contracts 2017 Editions CESA-1610-06/2022
- FIDIC Module 4: The Management and Administration of FIDIC Contracts 2017 Editions CESA-1608-06/2022
- NEC3 The New Engineering Contract CESA-1609-06/2022
- Online Comparing Construction Contracts CESA-1701-02/2023
NEC4 Engineering and Construction Contract – CESA-1693-02/2023
Online NEC 4: Changes to the NEC4 ECC Contract Document – CESA-1527-01/2022
The Association of South African Quantity Surveyors
The ASAQS provides an environment in which professionals may learn, grow and work together to advance the techniques and science of quantity surveying. From its earliest beginnings, the Association has grown to include quantity surveying professionals from every area of the construction industry, including private practice, government and construction companies.
The following courses are accredited through the Association of Quantity Surveyors (ASAQS). The ASAQS acts as a verification agent for the SACQSP. This means those quantity surveyors needing to register with the SACQSP are eligible for CPD points through the ASAQS.
ASAQS Accreditation Numbers
- FIDIC Module 1 Online: A Practical Approach to FIDIC Contracts ASAQS CPD 2017/054 (OL)
Induna Training Services is fully accredited through the Manufacturing, Engineering and Related Services SETA.
MERSETA Accretitation Number
The South African Council for Project and Construction Management Professions (SACPCMP)
The SACPCMP was established to regulate Construction Management and Construction Project Management Professionals to protect the public.
SACPCMP Accreditation Numbers
- A Practical Approach to FIDIC Contracts SACPCMP/CPD/17/020
- Comparing Construction Contracts Online SACPCMP/CPD/17/018
- JBCC Suite of Contracts SACPCMP/CPD/17/019
- FIDIC Module 2: The Management of Claims and Resolution of Disputes Under FIDIC Contracts – SACPCMP/CPD/18/004
- FIDIC Module 4: The Management and Administration of FIDIC Contracts – SACPCMP/CPD/18/003
- NEC3: The New Engineering Contract – SACPCMP/CPD/18/006
- Construction Planning and Programming – SACPCMP/CPD/18/014
- FIDIC Module 1 Online – SACPCMP/19/009