Construction Planning and Programming – Online Webinar
Date: 25 – 27 August 2020
Facilitators: Impi Brecher | Guest Speaker: Marc Hammick
Course Cost: R 5999.00 (Excl. Vat)
Course Cost: R 6898.85 (Incl. Vat)
Access to dispute resolution expert
Hard copy of training material
Original copy of the Construction Planning and Programming Document
CPD accredited certificate on completion of the workshop
Final assessment to determine delegates understanding of course outcomes
Register early to get your R1000.00 early bird discount
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
PLEASE NOTE: Select the currency you would like to make payment in before proceeding to checkout.
PayPal only accepts payments in the following currencies – USD & EURO
The purpose of this course is to demonstrate the contractual importance of the programme. It provides an overview of what a programme should include to prevent it from being superficially attractive, but effectively meaningless. Delegates will learn how to manage change using the programme using a practical approach on programme and planning.
The course will focus on the following topics:
- Planning before preparing the Programme
- Proposal and acceptance of the Programme
- Record keeping
- Updating the Programme
- Variations, Disruptions and Delays
- Revising the Programme
|Who Should Attend||
The course will benefit all built environment practitioners [engineers, quantity surveyors, lawyers, project managers etc].
• Planning before preparing the programme
• Pre-workshop Questionnaire
|Cancellations and Transfers||
• Cancellations by delegates must be made in writing and received two weeks before the seminar. It is regretted that no refunds will be made or invoices cancelled after this date and full registration fee will be payable. Substitutions may be made at any time.