The Management and Administration of FIDIC Contracts (2017 Editions)
Date: 7-8 December 2021
Facilitator: Kevin Spence, FIDIC Accredited Trainer.
Course Cost: R 6999.00 (Excl. Vat) | R 8048.85 (Incl. Vat)
- Soft copy of training material
- Original FIDIC RED or YELLOW Book
- Hard copy of training material within South Africa Only. Hard copy will be provided at an additional R1000 for SADC residents.
- CPD accredited certificate on completion of the workshop
- Final assessment to determine delegates understanding of course outcomes
Accreditation Number: CESA-1608-06/2022
Includes an original copy of the FIDIC Red or yellow document.
Contact: email@example.com for further details.
Register with us by filling out the form below.
PLEASE NOTE: Select the currency you would like to make payment in before proceeding to checkout.
PayPal only accepts payments in the following currencies – USD & EURO
This Live Stream workshop is based on the FIDIC Approved Module 4 workshop. After many years of interaction with industry, the consulting profession and affected stakeholders, FIDIC formally announced the release of the new 2017 versions of the RED, Yellow and Silver Book contracts.
Significant changes have been made to the 2017 additions adding to the already complex construction contract documents. The course will give a high-level overview of the changes after-which the course will go through the new Clauses in detail. The FIDIC Conditions of Contract are being increasingly used by the international Construction Industry throughout the World. The Multi-Lateral Development Banks, including the World Bank, Islamic Bank for Development and the Asian Development Bank have adopted the FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Construction with modification.
The purpose of the course is to ensure that FIDIC contracts are managed and administered correctly by understanding the full contract cycle from contract award, conditions of contract, start-up, the pre-commencement meetings, performance security, daily diaries, the programme, financial control, ongoing supervision, taking-over the works, suspension and termination and dispute resolution. This practical training course, explains and illustrates the use of the FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Construction and the FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Plant and Design-Build. The course is designed to help participants have confidence in working with the FIDIC Red and Yellow Contract Documents whether representing Employers, Consultants or Contractors.
|Who Should Attend||
The course will benefit all built environment practitioners (Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Lawyers, Project Managers etc.). Funding Agents such as Development Banks will also benefit enormously from the workshop.
• Contract Document and Award
• A copy of the FIDIC Red or Yellow book (or both if the delegate chooses)
|Cancellations and Transfers||
• Cancellations by delegates must be made in writing and received two weeks before the seminar. It is regretted that no refunds will be made or invoices cancelled after this date and full registration fee will be payable. Substitutions may be made at any time.