FIDIC MODULE 4: The Management and Administration FIDIC Contracts (1999 Editions) – Online Webinar
Date: 9-10 November 2020
Facilitator: Kevin Spence, FIDIC Accredited Trainer.
Course Cost: R 5500.00 (Excl. Vat) | 5% BIE Members
Course Cost: R 6325.00 (Incl. Vat) | 5% BIE Members
- Course presentation in soft copy
- Soft copy of case studies
- Original FIDIC Red and Yellow Book
- CPD Accredited Certificate
- Hard copy of presentation and training material
- Final assesment to determine delegates understanding of course outcomes
Accreditation Number: REE00096BIE
Contact: email@example.com for further details.
PLEASE NOTE: Select the currency you would like to make payment in before proceeding to checkout.
PayPal only accepts payments in the following currencies – USD & EURO
This Live Stream workshop is based on the FIDIC Approved Module 4 workshop.
The Multi -Lateral Development Banks, including the World Bank, Islamic Bank for Development and the Asian Development Bank have adopted the FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Construction with modification. The purpose of the course is to ensure that FIDIC contracts are managed and
administered correctly by understanding the full contract cycle from contract award, conditions of contract, start-up, the pre-commencement meetings, performance security, daily diaries, the programme, ﬁnancial control, ongoing supervision, taking-over the works, suspension and termination and dispute resolution.
This practical training course, explains and illustrates the use of the FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Construction and the FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Plant and Design-Build. The course is designed to help participants have conﬁdence in working with the FIDIC Red and Yellow Contract Documents whether representing Employers, Consultants or Contractors
|Who Should Attend||
The course will beneﬁt all built environment practitioners (engineers, quantity surveyors, lawyers,
|Cancellations and Transfers||
• Cancellations by delegates must be made in writing and received two weeks before the seminar. It is regretted that no refunds will be made or invoices cancelled after this date and full registration fee will be payable. Substitutions may be made at any time.