JBCC Principal Building Agreement and N/S Subcontract Agreement 6.2 2018 – Online Webinar
Date: 23-25 June 2020
Live Stream: This workshop will take place over three 5 hour online webinar sessions with Francois Spies.
Course Cost: R 5999.00 (Excl. Vat)
Course Cost: R 6898.85 (Incl. Vat)
- Course presentation in hard and soft copy
- Accompanying documentation in hard and soft copy
- Case studies and work exercises and hard and soft copy
- Original JBCC 6.2 Principal Building Agreement Contract and Contract Data
- All documentation will be couriered to you.
- Includes final assessment to test outcomes on completion of the workshop
- Validated via ECSA through CESA
Accreditation Number: CESA-1411-04/2021
Contact: email@example.com for further details.
PLEASE NOTE: Select the currency you would like to make payment in before proceeding to checkout.
PayPal only accepts payments in the following currencies – USD & EURO
The construction industry is known to be riddled with disputes, arguments and claims.
This is particularly prevalent in the building industry where the project is normally undertaken by the main contractor and a host of subcontractor's, be they domestic, selected or nominated.
The JBCC Suite of Contracts is used for major building works as well as smaller works such as houses and factories. Therefore, any person involved in building construction, whether you are the main contractor or a subcontractor will benefit from attending this interactive workshop.
This two day workshop emphasises the roles of the:
- Main contractor
- Principal agent
Delegates will be introduced to the very stringent procedures for:
- Extensions of time
- Change in scope and variations
- Notices and claims
- Payment certificates
- Practical and final completion
Also covered in the course is preparation and submission of contract document at tender stage, securities and guarantees.
Scott Hewlett and Kevin Spence
• Overview of the JBCC Agreement
• A copy of the JBCC Principal Building Agreement 6.1 2014 Contract Document
|Who should attend||
The course will benefit all built environment practitioners (Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Lawyers, Project Managers, etc). Funding Agents such as Development Banks will also benefit enormously from the workshop.
|Cancellations and Transfers||
• Cancellations by delegates must be made in writing and received two weeks before the seminar. It is regretted that no refunds will be made or invoices cancelled after this date and full registration fee will be payable. Substitutions may be made at any time.