JBCC Principal Building Agreement and N/S Subcontract Agreement 6.2 2018
- Course presentation in hard and soft copy
- Accompanying documentation in hard and soft copy
- Case studies and work exercises and hard and soft copy
- Original JBCC 6.2 Principal Building Agreement Contract and Contract Data
- All documentation will be couriered to you.
- Includes final assessment to test outcomes on completion of the workshop
- Validated via ECSA through CESA
Accreditation Number: CESA-1411-04/2021
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
The construction industry is known to be riddled with disputes, arguments and claims.
This is particularly prevalent in the building industry where the project is normally undertaken by the main contractor and a host of subcontractor's, be they domestic, selected or nominated.
The JBCC Suite of Contracts is used for major building works as well as smaller works such as houses and factories. Therefore, any person involved in building construction, whether you are the main contractor or a subcontractor will benefit from attending this interactive workshop.
This two day workshop emphasises the roles of the:
- Main contractor
- Principal agent
Delegates will be introduced to the very stringent procedures for:
- Extensions of time
- Change in scope and variations
- Notices and claims
- Payment certificates
- Practical and final completion
Also covered in the course is preparation and submission of contract document at tender stage, securities and guarantees.