JBCC Principal Building Agreement and N/S Subcontract Agreement 6.2 2018 – Online Webinar
Date: 13-15 October 2020
Live Stream: This workshop will take place over three 5 hour online webinar sessions with Francois Spies.
Course Cost: R 5 999.00 (Excl. Vat)
Course Cost: R 6 898.85 (Incl. Vat)
- Hard copy of training material
- Original copy of the JBCC Principal Building Agreement 6.2. Contract Document
- CPD accredited certificate on completion of the workshop
- ECSA validated CPD certificate for 2 CPD credits via CESA
- Final assessment to determine delegates understanding of course outcomes
Validation Number: CESA-1411-04/2021
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
PayPal only accepts payments in the following currencies – USD & EURO
The construction industry is known to be riddled with disputes, arguments and claims.
This is particularly prevalent in the building industry where the project is normally undertaken by the main contractor and a host of subcontractor’s, be they domestic, selected or nominated.
This three day workshop emphasises the roles of the:
- Main contractor
- Principal agent
Delegates will be introduced to the very stringent procedures for:
- Extensions of time
- Change in scope and variations
- Notices and claims
- Payment certificates
- Practical and final completion
- Dispute resolutions
Also covered in the course is preparation and submission of contract document at tender stage, securities, guarantees and the N/S Subcontract Agreement.
|Who Should Attend||
The JBCC Contracts are the preferred contracts for building works in South Africa.
• Overview of the JBCC Agreement
• Hard copy of training material
|Cancellations and Transfers||
• Cancellations by delegates must be made in writing and received two weeks before the seminar. It is regretted that no refunds will be made or invoices cancelled after this date and full registration fee will be payable. Substitutions may be made at any time.