JBCC Principal Building Agreement 6.2 2018
Date: 9-10 March 2021
Live Stream: This workshop will take place over three 5 hour online webinar sessions with Francois Spies.
Course Cost: R 5 999.00 (Excl. Vat)
Course Cost: R 6 898.85 (Incl. Vat)
• Presentation in soft copy and hard copy
• Training material in soft copy and hard copy
• Access to dispute resolution expert
• Original JBCC Principal Building Agreement Contract document and Contract Data
• Case studies and work exercises conducted throughout the workshop
• Final assessment on completion of the workshop to test outcomes.
- ASAQS CPD 2020/39(IP)
Contact: email@example.com for further details.
PLEASE NOTE: Select the currency you would like to make payment in before proceeding to checkout.
PayPal only accepts payments in the following currencies – USD & EURO
The workshop will cover all aspects involved in the administration of the JBCC contracts including:
- Preparation of the various contract documents including the contract data and other returnable schedules.
- Minor Works Agreement
- Parties and role players
- Domestic subcontractors
- Nominated subcontractors
- Selected subcontracts
- Securities and the various guarantees required
- Contract instructions, variations and change to the original scope
- Defects liability
- Interim and final payment certificates
- Sequence and programme
- Practical and final completion
- Claims for extensions of time and costs
- Suspension and termination
- Dispute resolution including adjudication, amicable settlement and arbitration
This practical course uses case studies and includes an in-depth analysis of the contracts and their practical implications.
Scott Hewlett and Kevin Spence
|Who Should Attend||
The course will benefit all built environment practitioners (Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Lawyers, Project Managers, etc). Funding Agents such as Development Banks will also benefit enormously from the workshop.
ASAQS CPD 2015/020/1
|Cancellations and Transfers||
• Cancellations by delegates must be made in writing and received two weeks before the seminar. It is regretted that no refunds will be made or invoices cancelled after this date and full registration fee will be payable. Substitutions may be made at any time.