Namibia: FIDIC Module 4: The Management and Administration of FIDIC Contracts (2017 Editions)
Date: 9-11 June 2020
Live Stream: This workshop will take place over three 4.5 hour live sessions with Kevin Spence, FIDIC Accredited Trainer.
Course Cost: R4999.00 (Excl vat)
- Electronic copy of the FIDIC Red Book
- Course presentation in soft copy
- Accompanying documentation in soft copy
- Case studies and work exercises
- ECSA Accredited Certificate
- FIDIC Accredited Certificate
- FIDIC Accredited Trainer
Contact: email@example.com for further details.
This two day workshop is based on the FIDIC Approved Module 4 workshop.
After many years of interaction with industry, the consulting profession and affected stakeholders, FIDIC formally announced the release of the new 2017 versions of the RED, Yellow and Silver Book contracts. Significant changes have been made to the 2017 additions adding to the already complex construction contract documents. The course will give a high-level overview of the changes after-which the course will go through the new Clauses in detail.
The FIDIC Conditions of Contract are being increasingly used by the international Construction Industry throughout the World. The Multi-Lateral Development Banks, including the World Bank, Islamic Bank for Development and the Asian Development Bank have adopted the FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Construction with modification.
The purpose of the course is to ensure that FIDIC contracts are managed and administered correctly by understanding the full contract cycle from contract award, conditions of contract, start-up, the pre-commencement meetings, performance security, daily diaries, the programme, financial control, ongoing supervision, taking-over the works, suspension and termination and dispute resolution.
This practical training course, explains and illustrates the use of the FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Construction and the FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Plant and Design-Build. The course is designed to help participants have confidence in working with the FIDIC Red and Yellow Contract Documents whether representing Employers, Consultants or Contractors
|Who Should Attend||
The course will benefit all built environment practitioners (Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Lawyers, Project Managers etc.). Funding Agents such as Development Banks will also benefit enormously from the workshop.
• Contract Document and Award
• A copy of the FIDIC Red or Yellow book (or both if the delegate chooses)
CESA – 733-07/2018
|Cancellations and Transfers||
• Cancellations by delegates must be made in writing and received two weeks before the seminar. It is regretted that no refunds will be made or invoices cancelled after this date and full registration fee will be payable. Substitutions may be made at any time.