NEC3: Engineering and Construction Contract
The course will look at the NEC – ECC core clauses, main and secondary options, contract strategy and structure from the perspective of Contractor and Subcontractor appointment.
Date: 3-4 August 2021
Venue: Online Webinar
Facilitator: Tanya Greef
Course Cost: R 6 999.00 (Excl. Vat) | R 8 048.85 (Incl. Vat)
- Access to dispute resolution expert
- Hard and soft copy of training material
- Original copy of the NEC3 ECC Contract Document
- CPD accredited certificate on completion of the workshop
- Access to NEC4 Self-paced course validated for 1 CPD Credit
- ASAQS CPD 2020/38(IP)
Contact: email@example.com for further details.
Register with us by filling out the form below.
PLEASE NOTE: Select the currency you would like to make payment in before proceeding to checkout. PayPal only accepts payments in the following currencies – USD & EURO
The course will look at NEC – ECC core clauses, main and secondary options, contract strategy and structure from the perspective of Contractor and Subcontractor appointment. The course deals with change management systems, dealing with variations and extensions of time. It will look at common changes made by Employers to the Conditions of Contract through the Z clauses and their impact and particular reference to limitations of liability and force majeure.
The NEC3 Short Contract strategy from the perspective of Contractor and Subcontractor is discussed. Thereafter focus will be placed on the Early Warning and Compensation Events requirements and understanding of notifying Early Warnings and Compensation Events by the Contractor and Employer.
The webinar will also highlight the Project Manager, Supervisor and Adjudicator's authority regarding the responsibility dealing with Contractors. Risk Register requirements of the Employer and Contractor at the tender and during the contract stage are explained.
Termination and dispute resolution are discussed in detail.
Case studies are discussed to apply the learning of the course syllabus encouraging participation of all delegates.
|Who Should Attend||
The course will benefit all built environment practitioners (engineers, quantity surveyors, lawyers, project managers, etc.)
• Introduction and Overview
• Access to dispute resolution expert
|Cancellations and Transfers||
• Cancellations by delegates must be made in writing and received two weeks before the seminar. It is regretted that no refunds will be made or invoices cancelled after this date and full registration fee will be payable. Substitutions may be made at any time.