NEC3: Engineering and Construction Contract
Date: 23-24 February 2021
Venue: Online Webinar
Facilitator: Franz Jachs
Course Cost: R 5999.00 (Excl. Vat)
Course Cost: R 6898.85 (Incl. Vat)
- Access to dispute resolution expert
- Hard copy of training material
- Original copy of the NEC3 ECC Contract Document
- CPD accredited certificate on completion of the workshop
- ECSA validated CPD certificate for 2 CPD credits via CESA
- Final assessment to determine delegates understanding of course outcomes
- ASAQS CPD 2020/38(IP)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
PayPal only accepts payments in the following currencies – USD & EURO
This workshop NEC – ECC core clauses, main and secondary options, contract strategy and structure from the perspective of Contractor and Subcontractor appointment.
The course deals with change management systems, dealing with variations and extensions of time. It will look at common changes made by Employers to the Conditions of Contract through the Z clauses and their impact and particular reference to limitations of liability and force majeure.
The NEC3 Short Contract strategy from the perspective of Contractor and Subcontractor is discussed.
Thereafter focus will be placed on the Early Warning and Compensation Events requirements and understanding of notifying Early Warnings and Compensation Events by the Contractor and Employer.
|Who Should Attend||
The course will benefit all built environment practitioners (engineers, quantity surveyors, lawyers, project managers, etc.)
• Introduction and Overview
• Access to dispute resolution expert
|Cancellations and Transfers||
• Cancellations by delegates must be made in writing and received two weeks before the seminar. It is regretted that no refunds will be made or invoices cancelled after this date and full registration fee will be payable. Substitutions may be made at any time.