New Engineering Contract (NEC4)
This blended learning workshop is a combination of both self-paced and live virtual sessions with Adv Tanya Greeff.
The course deals with the newly published NEC4 major changes and additions from the NEC3 to the NEC4. Focus is placed on general changes such as terminology, schedule of cost components and specific altered clauses such as the programme, payment, and dispute avoidance.
The two new forms of contract, namely the Design, Build and Operate Contract (DBO) and the Alliance Contract (ALC) are discussed in detail.
Forums, case studies, quizzes, assessments, and other learning tools are used throughout the course to ensure delegates achieve the best outcomes possible.
Those who register for the course will receive comprehensive training material as well as an original hard copy of the NEC4 Contract Document.
Course Includes: Original copy of the NEC4 Contract Document.
CPD Credits: 1
CPD Accreditation Number: CESA-1527-01/2022
Course Cost: R3999,00 Excl Vat
You will be required to complete the course within six months, after which you will need to re-register at an additional cost of R500.00.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Register with us by filling out the form below.
On completion of this course, you will have the ability to:
1. Have a sound grasp of the new terminologies, guidance notes and schedule of cost components.
2. Understand the changes and improvements to the Contract including the:
- DBO and Alliance Contract
- The BIM Option to support the use of information modelling
- The new Guidance Suite
- Early Contract involvement
- Dispute Avoidance Board
- Payment provisions
3. Identify major changes and additions to Clauses under Contract Suite through a comparison between the NEC3 and NEC4 contracts.
4. Recognise the new additions to resolving and avoiding disputes.
5. Recognise the Secondary Option clauses intended to cover contractual details that are not covered in the core contract.