FIDIC Module 3: Understanding Dispute Adjudication Boards
There are currently no public course dates booked. Please click below to get a quote.
This workshop is based on the FIDIC Approved Module 3 Workshop and enables the Parties, their Representatives, Engineers and Dispute Board Members to understand and manage the DAB process.
Facilitator: Kevin Spence, FIDIC Accredited Trainer and Member of the FIDIC Presidents List
• Presentation in soft copy and hard copy
• Training material in soft copy and hard copy
• Access to dispute resolution expert
• Original FIDIC Contract document
• Case studies and work exercises conducted throughout the workshop
• Final assessment on completion of the workshop to test outcomes.
Contact: email@example.com for further details.
This one day workshop presented by Kevin Spence, Admitted Adjudicator to the FIDIC Presidents List explains the use of DAB's in the FIDIC Construction and Plant and Design-Build Contracts and application of Dispute Board rules and procedures.
The FIDIC Short Form of Contract and the FIDIC EPC/Turnkey Contracts are also covered, using the Construction and Plant Contracts as the basis.
Throughout the course the procedures and application of the Dispute Adjudication requirements will be explained under these contracts to those wishing to work as Dispute Adjudicators as well as those who will use Dispute Adjudication Boards either as the Employer, Engineer or the Contractor.
Focus will be placed on the experience gained from DAB processes for those with a good understanding of the DAB processes and procedures but need in-depth practical knowledge and problem solving scenarios.
• This practical two day course is delivered explains the use of DABs in the FIDIC Construction and Plant and Design-Build Contracts and the application of Dispute Board rules and procedures
|Cancellations and Transfers||
• Cancellations by delegates must be made in writing and received two weeks before the seminar. It is regretted that no refunds will be made or invoices cancelled after this date and full registration fee will be payable. Substitutions may be made at any time.